This year, add to the elegance of your Easter Brunch with a Mimosa Bar made with America’s #1 Mimosa!
They generally go well with lighter foods, but are also good as a pre-dinner aperitif. They pair wonderfully with full-flavored foods, such as honey-glazed ham, deviled eggs, bacon, and traditional Easter eggs.
What you’ll need:
Soleil Mimosa Varieties
Fruit Serving Bowls
Selection of Fruit
4 Easy Steps:
- Add a backdrop and decorate your bar or table. Have fun with it! We chose crepe streamers, Easter eggs, an Easter floral arrangement, and a flag banner.
- Keep your Mimosas chilled in an ice bucket. Tip: Before opening the bottles, gently and slowly rotate the bottle back and forth a few times to blend before opening.
- Pour Soleil Mimosa flavored Mimosas in carafes and label the items. (Tip: Serve cold, about 40°F)
- Prepare the fruit by washing, slicing, and fill the serving bowls. We chose strawberries, blueberries, mango, and pineapple.
- Enjoy! Mix-and-match mimosa flavors and available fruit to create your own fabulously festive mimosa!